Saturday, December 29, 2007

This is Derek, Emma, and I trying to not look cold. We thought we'd try to get a little family picture at the wedding. Can't beat these Idaho winters.

1 comment:

The Dunns said...

Brooke-

What a cute family! I feel so bad we didn't make it to IF to see you over the break. It was just so blastin snowy that we didn't even go to my cousins baby shower like we promised we would. Also my sister in laws parents were in an accident Friday night near American Falls. Their 4 runner rolled a few times and hit a tree. Luckily everyone was ok just badly scraped up and a bruised. We hope you guys had a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't believe how fast time flies. We will be in touch and for sure make it down to see you this summer.
Take Care and Please Forgive Us,
Love,
The Dunns