I did the pictures backwards, but oh well. We had a nice Easter sacrament meeting at church. They had asked people to share their favorite hymn and why they liked it. Derek chose to talk about "The Lord is My Shepherd." We sang each favorite song. Emma was really good in the meeting, I think partly because we sang so much, and partly because I was holding a little baby for a while. She loves babies. Last year I made an Easter dress for Emma but I have given up sewing for a little bit (I've had a couple projects that didn't turn out so I am focusing my attentions elsewhere till I regain my confidence!) Instead we bought a cute dress from one of my favorite places, TJ Max.
Here is another TJ Max find; I've been thinking Emma needed some sort of puzzle. This is a cute little bear doll kit- you can make up little outfits for her.
We are so grateful that there is more to Easter than new dresses and baskets. We are indebted to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for the countless blessings They have given us. We are especially grateful for our Savior's death and resurrection. He lived an amazing life and has set a perfect example for us to follow. Happy Easter!
1 comment:
Happy Easter! I love her beautiful dress and that cute puzzle! (TJ Maxx is the PLACE!)
Post a Comment