I've been tagged!
OK, so I'm supposed to tell you guys 5 interesting things that you don't know about me and my family. Here it goes.
1. My parents started out in Hawaii (maybe they should've stayed there longer so I could enjoy the sun), then moved on to Colorado, Arizona (here is where I showed up), and eventually made it to Utah.
2. As a child I was very attached to a snoopy pillowcase; the dirtier the better. For some reason it eventually went missing in action. Mom wouldn't have thrown away that nasty thing would she?
3. Back in the day I sprinted on the track team and was named the most improved; which means I really stunk at the beginning of the season.
4. Derek has a sweet scar from when he was an infant. His lungs filled up with fluid and then burst. It's actually quite a miracle that he lived through it.
5. I have never colored my hair or pierced my ears, not really for any particular reason. It just was never a priority I guess. My mom pierced hers with my sister when she turned 16. Emma, maybe we'll have a bonding moment like that in 15 years, ha!
I tag: Carly, Dayna, Rachel, Rachelle, and Kat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, those are interesting facts! you're right, too bad about the Hawaii thing. that really stinks!
haha. thanks for playing along. i can't believe that happened to derek! that's insane!! i also can't believe you've never dyed your hair! your natural color is very beautiful. :)
Post a Comment