Sunday, April 13, 2008
Second Chance Prom, oh yeah!
Hear is a call out to all of my dancin' fool friends...Derek and I have been joking about going to the Second Chance Prom for years. We're thinking this is the year (it may be the last time I can squeeze into the dress, j/k!!!) I'm actually not a huge dancer myself, but Derek can sure bust the moves and I like to humor him occasionally. Anyway, if anyone is interested in coming we'll try to make it worth your while- we could do dinner or something beforehand. It's on Saturday, April 28th from 8pm-12am at Hillcrest High. You can pick up tickets at the KLCE offices in either Idaho Falls or Blackfoot. Get your dancin' shoes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for stopping and saying hello. How are things. Your little girl is so cute!!
I think the Second Chance prom sounds like a lot of fun. You just take it away on that dance floor!
Wow! You guys are awesome, however, we will not be joining you. (We have NO skills on the dance floor.)But I want to see the Prom Pictures on this Blog!
~Dayna
do you mean on teh 26th? i would love to go but luke hates dancing... i will try to convince him, but you have to make it fun otherwise he won't go... let's see if we can get him to do it... i really just like to go for the pictures... haha
Hey Brooke, just got your comment on our blog. I didn't realize that we were linked there, but glad you found us:)
oh my goodness that sounds like fun! i hope that you guys have a great time and take lots of pics!! we'll be in california that weekend, but we need to do something fun soon! thanks for RSVPing for avery's thing. i'm trying to come up with some great ideas so the kids will have fun (grown up kids included). :)
Hmmm...can we bring our 5-week old? Now there's a hot date!
Post a Comment