Sunday, June 29, 2008

5 Things

*this just looked like a fun tag
5 things on my list of things to do today:

1. FLY routines (go to flylady.net if you don't know what I mean...it's awesome!)
2. Grocery shopping
3. Do laundry from our camping trip last weekend
4. Weed the garden/water the lawn
5. Exercise
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Popsicles!
2. All candy especially fruity gummy candy
3. Vegetables and ranch
4. Potato chips and onion dip
5. Peaches
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay off our house
2. Pay off our student loans
3. Go to Portugal with Derek
4. Buy new wardrobes for us all
5. Pay my tithing
5 places I've lived:
1. Yuma, Arizona
2. Provo, Utah
3. Idaho Falls, Idaho
4. wow, i guess
5. i need to get out a little more!
5 jobs I've held:
1. Custodian
2. Elementary school reading tutor
3. BYU bookstore employee
4. Architecture firm secretary
5. Preschool teacher
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I hate having my wrists touched (don't ask me)
2. I have fainted twice while trying to give blood (never made it through)
3. I have 32 nieces and nephews (soon to be 34)
4. I play the violin, piano, and played the flute for one summer
5. I have been run over by a car
5 people tagged:
Anyone who hasn't already done this one

1 comment:

L'erin said...

sweet! i've been run over by a car, too! when i was 7, visiting my cousin in Boise