We are keeping busy this summer. We went to the splash park with Andrea and Nicole and the kids. It was so fun. Jane and Emma both enjoyed it. Jane loves water, but she is more of a fully immersed kind of girl. She doesn't want just a little splash. I thought Emma would totally go on the slides and everything since she is generally fearless, but she mainly was happy dancing around in the water.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Splash Park in Rexburg
We are keeping busy this summer. We went to the splash park with Andrea and Nicole and the kids. It was so fun. Jane and Emma both enjoyed it. Jane loves water, but she is more of a fully immersed kind of girl. She doesn't want just a little splash. I thought Emma would totally go on the slides and everything since she is generally fearless, but she mainly was happy dancing around in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They both look so cute!!!! I am glad that you guys had fun. I am super jeleous. I wish I could be playing in the water and enjoying the sun.
Post a Comment