Deborah was amazed that they give free bread. This is one of Emma and my traditions. We go and get some chocolate milk or juice and maybe a treat to take to Derek at work, and of course enjoy some delicious bread. It's usually preceded or followed by either the park or the library.
Each year they have the "Roaring Youth Jam" by the river. Basically there are lots of arts and crafts and music for the kids. Emma loved this big xylophone that she could paint and play. While she was painting the local news station videoed her and we are told that she was on the news briefly. We didn't catch it unfortunately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, this probably sounds silly, but who is Deborah? I can see she's been having a great with you and your family, though. Is she living with you? Or visiting?
Your summer hangouts are the same as ours -- library and the park! Ryan just found a Great Harvest here; it's about 20 miles away, though, so we don't go there too much. But, isn't that a great store? Free bread with butter...mmmm.
PS, your Brazilian meal made my mouth water.
Deborah is so, so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Actually, I can't wait to meet you; it's been way too long.
I love, love the pic of the bike shadow.
Post a Comment