I can't believe Derek and I have already been married for 5 years! It's been crazy and fun with my graduation from college, buying our first house, having Emma, Derek graduating from college, having Jane, and trying to figure out where to go from here! We have grown in so many ways and are learning so much from each other and our girls.
Our anniversary was August 21st. Derek was so sweet and surprised me with these flowers that look similar to my bridal bouquet. It was nice to go out to our favorite Italian restaurant, Jonny Carino's, and go to a movie. Thanks for the first 5 years of eternity Deek; I wonder what the next 5 will bring?!!!!
2 comments:
Congrats! And, ooh, are those hydrangeas I spy? Or just some other lovely blueish flower? They are so pretty (the whole arrangement)!
Congratulations!! :) I LOVE all of your pictures too. Your girls are so cute. Emma still seems like quite a fun little character.
Post a Comment