Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Egyptian Flu

Yep, as my father-in-law would say, I've got the Egyptian Flu again...had it for almost 16 weeks now. I'm gonna be a "mummy" pretty soon!!! We're all pretty excited. Emma is determined to have another sister and I'm pretty sure Jane has no idea what is happening. But soon enough she will have a little playmate. I'm on number 3 and it still doesn't get old...thinking about if it will be a boy or a girl, what names we like (I hate to break it to Emma that "Tutu" and "Crown" are not on our favorites list), how amazed I am at how small my bladder has suddenly become, and how many pickles I can eat. I'm feeling pretty good but have been extremely exhausted thus far. It is not unusual for me to go to bed at 7:30 or 8. Sad I know. Well, there's our big announcement, in case you all hadn't noticed how big my stomach already is!

6 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

Yay! Congrats!! I completely understand the tiredness, so it's not sad at all! I hope you continue to feel well. Oh and if you are 16 weeks and have kept it unknown, your belly can't be that big!

Emily Usher said...

Congrats again! If you need a break I could have the girls over. As for Emmas name choices they are better then Moiran wanting to name Lezlie "pencil" and "ear". Oh and Kristin is right you are not that big or everyone would have known my now.

Ryan and Julianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! OK, I admit, I had to read the "Egyptian-flu" thing twice before I got it...yeah. But, now I get it, and that is so exciting for your family! I hope you're feeling OK. I vote another girl, and you should definitely name her Tutu! (Would you believe there was a lady in my home ward named Tutu growing up? She was Hawaiin, and as funny as could be. So, I suppose it really is a name. Maybe Emma is onto something, eh?)

The Halls said...

YAY!! That is so exciting! How fun for your cute litte family. I like that you call it the Egyptian Flu- that is cute. Good job keeping it a secret, it is so hard not to slip and I haven't even noticed that you are showing. Congrats!!

Mandy said...

WOW! Congrats! That is amazing! I can't wait to hear whether little Tutu is going to be a boy or a girl! haha xoxo

kim and ned said...

The Egyptian-flu. ...hahaha...