Sunday, May 2, 2010

Las Vegas

Back in March Derek and I had a nice trip planned to Vegas. It would be the first time we've been away from the munchkins. But Emma had a cough and we didn't think we should leave her so we took her with us. From the pictures you'll notice that the focus of our vacation shifted. But we had a good time. And look how "sick" Emma looks!

In front of Treasure Island.

Emma and I spent a lot of time at the Children's Museum. She loved it!


Emma loves everything that involves water.

There was a little stage with dress up clothes. Emma loved dancing around with the other little girls. There was this little yellow tattered dress that was her favorite. She's so easy to please.

Just putting air in the tires.

Emma loved all of the fountains in Vegas.

She got a crown and princess shoes for being so good on the trip.

We also enjoyed the pool at our hotel. And I was actually able to read a book for book club on this trip (this amazing since I haven't gotten one read in time since Janie was born).



1 comment:

Justin and Kristin said...

I hope you guys had as much fun on your trip as Emma did!