Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Janie!

We love this little Jane! She makes life so much fun. She has an amazing little spirit. I can't believe how fast she catches on. Jane already knows several primary songs and can pray on her own. She loves her sisters. She loves to talk constantly. Jane would be content reading and looking at books all day. I couldn't ask for a sweeter 2 year old. Love ya girl!

We had a penguin party because Jane absolutely loves penguins. And I have a cupcake fettish so we made penguin cupcakes.

Jane's friends eager to eat some penguins.

Emma helped blow out the candles.

Grandma Whipple

Our friends the Poulters. As a side note, the other day Jane said the cutest thing. She was saying "Jonah" (who is the little man on the right). I said "do you like Jonah?" And Jane said "Jonah's my friend." It was just so cute!

Love that little Emma. She was about as excited as the birthday girl.

Jane and Grandpa Whipple.

4 comments:

Emily Empey said...

I love that first pic of Jane! SO CUTE! Happy Birthday!

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Love those cupcakes! Very clever! Happy birthday Jane!

Topsy and Havoc said...

it was fun seeing you guys! hope it happens again sooner than later

Emily said...

So very cute!! I'm so glad I got to see her--and you'll have to teach me how to make those penguin cupcakes!