
I love this picture of my little girls. I may be cheesy, but I love dressing up the girls in matching outfits. Jane insisted on holding her "baby."

A little sleeping baby Ruby. Ruby is a great baby and we love her. She is smiling so much these days. We can tell that she loves us. I think we accidentally trained her to need us more than she does. It got to the point where we were holding her basically 24/7. I read "BabyWise" and parts of "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" and I formulated my plan. It's been hard because nobody likes to hear their baby cry. But she made progress with each nap and seemed to be saying "keep it up mom, this is really helping me." I realized that she probably doesn't need to be on acid reflux medicine like Emma and Jane, she was just tired. She is so happy now when she is awake. I am so excited! She is on a great 3 hour schedule in which she eats, plays, and then falls asleep by herself.
1 comment:
I LOVE the matching outfits! I will do that too!h
Post a Comment