Sunday, March 20, 2011

Basically it's all about Ruby!

We blessed Ruby in January. My sister and I made the dress and I think it turned out rather cute, or maybe it's the girl in the dress. It was a very special day and Derek gave her such a beautiful blessing.

All bundled up in mom's arms.

Ruby, deep in thought.
We love a sleeping Ruby!

She just looked so cute in Derek's arms.

Wow, she looks so tiny!

Just enjoying a little floor time.

She is always pondering life.

Or giving us a big funny grin. Ruby is smiling so much and talking. I think she will follow in her older sisters footsteps---they are constantly talking and singing.

Jane loves Ruby so much.

A classic Jane smile.

You can kind of see "the fro" in this picture.

Thank you Grandma Bohon. Jane loves the pumpkin outfit. Emma has one and that hat is definitely the envy. They love it.


2 comments:

kim and ned said...

So cute! Ruby looks a lot like Emma. You have such adorable girls!

Emily said...

Cute!! And I'm so impressed with the blessing dress!