
The Saturday before Easter was one busy day. It started off with a nap for me and a car show and fun at Tautphaus park for Derek and the girls. Check out Emma sporting the helmet.

Her Uncle Brad would be proud.

Ruby was their in the "Bjorn Identity."

I think I did something weird to my camera with it's settings because the pictures look different, grainy or something. Anyways, Derek and the girls brought a Kayla-cousin back and they picked me up to go to the old ward Easter egg hunt which I thought was at 12 or something. I was wrong and the girls were crushed, ...until we convinced them that a picnic at the park and collecting pine cones in a basket was better. How did that happen?

Just going down the slide with my Jane. It's actually pretty big and I was afraid I wasn't going to stop very well. Can you see the fear?!

Kayla...definitely a favorite person for this Whipple family. Everything is funner with Kaylita!


Then we went to Barnes and Noble to watch Emma sing with her preschool class. That was the best picture we could get before the camera ran out of juice...oops.

Bring on Easter. This picture is pretty much hilarious! Jane's got some sweet bed head and won't look at the camera. And Emma is making some forced almost smile.

Three Easter baskets this year!

Hi Emma!


Now she's waking up...chocolate does that.

Emma must be explaining the concept of chalk to Jane.

Jack pot!


The Easter Bunny decided Ruby needed "Tangled." Did I mention that it's all about Rapunzel these days? We all want long hair now, or at least Emma does.

I love to watch all three of my little girls interact. Don't worry...we didn't actually give her the peeps. They were just for aesthetic value.

I think it tasted pretty good.

As did the basket.

In their Easter dresses. Derek's mom made Jane's dress. Isn't it beautiful?

Emma's thinking "That peep looks good but I'm not eating it."

Ruby's all ready to go to church.


Boy is it hard to get just one really really good one!

And Dad is the winner by buying the princess Easter egg dyeing kit.
1 comment:
Darling, darling girls!! I love that. I hope you all are doing well! :)
Post a Comment