
Our little Emma is all grown up and going to Kindergarten! The first day they just tested the kids and placed them in classes. Wahoo for afternoon Kindergarten! The only thing Emma misses at home is the luxorious nap Ruby and Jane take and the cleaning and laundry that I do.

The first "real" day of school. Emma was soooo excited. She loves taking the bus to school and sitting next to Antony. As a side note, the school accidentally sent her home on a bus...I got to school to pick her up and she was already on the bus so I rushed to the closest stop just in time to get her. I was afraid she would be scared or upset. Not my girl...she literally jumped off that bus with as much enthusiasm as she could and she's been begging to take the bus home again.


Emma and her friend from church, Spencer.

Emma and Antony (aka her future husband, in her words!)

I didn't cry or anything (she'll be gone less than she was in preschool last year), but it was hard to leave her that first day. She of course was fine without me.
No comments:
Post a Comment