We have been pretty involved in the missionary work in our ward, so we get to know all of the missionaries pretty well. One of our missionaries had a birthday so some of us took the elders out to Chuck a Rama (Derek would insert here that we are trying to support the American obesity epidemic).
We all wrote little birthday notes for him.
Emma wearing a strategically placed head band...you'll understand in a minute.
I always like to document Derek's ability to multi task.
Just when I figured I could stop hiding the scissors, Emma decided to cut some bangs. She never wants a hair cut because she wants Rapunzel hair. So we often convince her to get one by saying it will help her hair grow longer. She cut her hair thinking it would grow really fast. 9 months later it is just past her eyes.
One of our favorite things to do on Sunday is bake brownies and bread for our neighbors. Derek is usually the catalyst.
No comments:
Post a Comment