My cute little ballerinas!
Jane follows Emma's lead. She loves that big sister.
Emma started taking ballet at Idaho Ballet Theater last year.
In November we went to Utah. We took Apple to Temple Square.
Chelsey made this cute dress for Emma to model in the "Make it with Wool" contest.
We were so excited to meet Emily and Rob's newest addition!
Ruby loves Elisa!
Always good to see my family!
We got the Christmas tree up!
with the help of some cute girls!
Each year I like to get the girls a little ornament so that when they move away someday they will have a bunch of ornaments to decorate their own trees.
Emma got to be in the Nutcracker.
Somehow I didn't get pictures of the cute girls in their princess and mouse costumes. But I did get pictures of the beautiful makeup job these cousins gave each other during the performance! Antje told Emma "You look like a clown!"
No comments:
Post a Comment