Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The "New" Truck



Well, we bought a 1959 Chevy truck on Monday. Derek's been eyeing it for a while and our neighbors decided to sell it. It runs great though it is definitely a fixer-upper. Once we're established Derek wants it to be his hobby car. In the meantime it will be a great take-junk-to-the-dump truck and haul-the-wood truck. Derek does a lot of side projects that require a truck. It will be nice to not borrow other peoples' trucks. I just think it's a "cute" old truck and it works. It was fun to take these daddy/daughter pictures.

3 comments:

Edwards Family said...

Hey Brooke,

I saw your comment and found your blog on carly's blog. You're little girl is so cute and has the most beautiful eyes and looks so much like you. We'll have to keep in touch. Those days at BYU seem so long ago now. I hope you are doing well. Marie

Mandy said...

so cute! i love the truck!! and the picture of emma in the truck... priceless. she gets more cute every day. that truck definitely fits derek. just don't tell klayton. he'll be jealous. he's been obsessed with cars lately! ...boys... anyway, hope you're well! let's get together soon and watch a movie or something!

Kari said...

My husband wants a hobby car too! I love all the pics of your cute daughter. Do you mind if I add you to my list of friends on my blog?