
Grandma Whipple got this cute chair for Emma (it has Disney Princesses on it). Emma drags it all around the house. I have to hide it in her closet before nap and bed times so that she isn't distracted! She is wearing her Easter dress from last year, as a shirt now, since she is significantly bigger. But I just had to put her in it a couple more times. It took so much effort to make, I hate to see it go.

As I've probably mentioned before, Emma LOVES books. I was awakened at 3:30 the other night and the first thing out of Emma's mouth was "book." That was the only thing she seemed to want, and this wasn't the first occurence.

This is currently Emma's favorite book. Usually she will let me read other books in between her favorites. But not with this one; she wants me to read it over and over and over.
3 comments:
Brooke, that dress is adorable! I am amazed at your sewing skills. Well done!
I tried to make some pajama pants for myself once. I thought it would be pretty easy to just cut out two pieces of fabric in the shape of pants and simply sew them together. Yeah, I didn't realize that you need space IN the pants for the bum etc. I have much to learn in the art of sewing....
Brooke! I'm so glad you remembered me! You have a darling little girl!! AND you seriously made that dress!!! I need you to teach me some skills! Did you know that I am from Rexburg? You are close to my home town!!!! I'm excited to keep updated!
Emma is so cute. I love these pictures! p.s. missed you at exercise today!
Post a Comment