Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blast!

Derek and I just remembered that we can't go to Second Chance Prom because we have stake conference that night. I know there are many who will be in tears after reading this post. I am so sorry, ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Hillman Family said...

Darn, I was really looking forward to those pictures! Oh well-- see ya at stake conference!

Jess Perry said...

Shoot. I was looking forward to seeing the pictures also...have fun at Stake Conference! You will be blessed for going to that instead!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Too bad!! Maybe you guys can re-create your own 2nd chance prom, eh?

Thanks for the reply on the box. I'm totally going to do it. If it turns out as cute as yours did, I'll post about it...in 2 years when I actually get it done.

Amy said...

I'm so sorry that you didn't get to go. But stake conference is good, too. Maybe we will just have to go dancing together, and leave the second chancing to others. :)

Oh, the last name you requested is Crossley. Keep in touch!