Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Just Loving Life
Conference was so good- what about that awesome talk by Elder Ballard on motherhood?! In this crazy world that tells us that children aren't worth it, it is so nice to have someone affirm that motherhood is rewarding and worthwhile. It is really hard to actually listen attentively with a cute little toddler, so I count on reading and listening to it for the next 6 months. Life is so good. We are enjoying the simple things, like Subway sandwiches with friends (thanks Eliza for the great idea), visiting friends, reading books with dad, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures - Hi Emily! - I loved Elder Ballard's talk to. I had a pretty rough day the day after conference and listened to it again. It's so nice to have the internet so we can hear them over and over again. And on a different note, have fun at Prom!!! :)
Post a Comment