
Emma loves her cousin Antje. They are starting to play so cute with each other (okay, there is the occasional "kitty" cat fight (kitty inserted by Antje), but generally they have fun. Look at those cute smiles. Oh, and notice Emma's fat lip. She is always walking in front or in back of children when they are swinging. Usually I can grab her or stop the kid before Emma before she gets hit, but this time I just couldn't make it. With how hard she got wacked I'm just glad that is all she got. Just for curiosity,
do you think these girls look alike or not (they are double cousins and some say they look alike but I think they look like opposites)? When Devon and I were pregnant we were slightly afraid our kids would come out looking the same. When Antje was a baby she looked a lot like me when I was little.
5 comments:
They definitely look alike in those similar outfits, and they have the same hair color. They are both very cute though.
Melanie
i don't think they look that much alike actually... however i know someone else in the same situation and i think they could be twins... but these two girls both have very different features
At first I thought they were all Emma, but then I realized there was another little girl in the picture! I think it's because they were both wearing the same color. Poor Emma! Sorry about her lip! She looks like she doesn't really mind it, though. She's such a doll! Oh, don't worry about the gift thing! It's no big deal, I promise!!! You don't have to get us a thing! I was just glad to have you at the baby shower. It meant so much that you and Emma came! You're awesome!
They look like sisters. Your genes must be powerful! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address to www.sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com. My sister has me paranoid about putting our last name on the internet.
I wouldn't say opposites, but not twinners for sure. Though I had to look twice since they were wearing matching clothes.
Post a Comment