Ok, so Kat tagged me, and I don't often do these tags (mainly because I don't get tagged much) but I'm going to cause it looks fun. Here are the rules:
1 player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
1. When I was little I had a Snoopy pillowcase that I really loved- the dirtier the better. I remember going into the garage and rubbing it on the ground to get it dirty after my mom had washed it (sick!) I also would put cards or any kind of paper in it and would crinkle it with my hands as I fell asleep. I know, that is really really weird.
2. Apparently I turned the other direction, from dirty to clean, because I am nearly obsessed with having things clean and sanitary. I think this came on substantially more after I had Emma. There's something about having a baby that makes you want to have a clean environment with as little germs as possible.
3. I love love love shoes. I think it must be genetic because all of the girls in my family also love shoes (and at least one of the boys- old room mates you know who that is I think). I have loved shoes since I was tiny; the earliest recollection dating back to age 4 or 5. I can still envision the shoes. Anyway, after I got married reality set in that there are more important things to buy so my shoe fettish has been tamed. But then I had Emma, and I just transferred the love to little girl shoes.
4. When I grow up I want to either be a librarian in the children's section or at an elementary school, or I want to run a pre-school. But seriously, what could be better than reading cute children's book and fostering a love of books in little kids? Emma and I probably go to the library twice a week (probably partially because there isn't a whole lot of places to go in Idaho Falls).
5. I always thought I would have nine children! These days when people ask Derek and I say we will just have one at a time and see where we get.
6. This is going to come as a big shock to many, but I am liberal, for a Mormon from Utah that is. I wouldn't say I'm a Democrat, in fact I am a registered Republican mainly because my parents are/were when I was 18 and registered. Basically I am saying that I am quite open to political ideas. Obviously there are some definite things that I won't even consider because of my religious beliefs but I see a lot of good from both sides of the political spectrum. How was that for politically correct?
7. I'm going to admit that I played with dolls longer than most little girls. I have always loved dolls and kind of collect them, thus my mom still bought me an American Girl doll when I was in high school or college (no I didn't play with it, it's just for looks and sits in our living room book shelf).
8. I could probably eat cereal for evey meal of the day. I love cereal especially Honey Bunches of Oats and Frosted Mini Spoons. I found a good sale last spring at Albertson's and bought 91 boxes of cereal! I think I got too many boxes of Corn Flakes and I don't know if i'll ever be able to eat them again.
Bless your heart if you actually read all of this. I tag (unless you've already done this one I guess): Dana, Melanie, Rachel Sullivan, Rachel Strauss, Carly, Rachelle, Amanda, and Michelle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was a fun read, I especially liked the one about the pillow case. You're right that is gross!
91 boxes of cereal?!! Amazing! Where'd you put them all?
Post a Comment