Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Samantha's 2nd Birthday

Sammy had a princess birthday party. It was so cute! The girls decorated little crowns and ate pizza and cupcakes on princess plates. I got just a couple pictures of the girls coloring. Emma had a little encounter with a metal chair as you can see on her nose. I've been putting vitamin E on it but I think it will probably scar unfortunately.

The birthday girl.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Way cute!

And just expect tohave noses or cheeks to look like that- especially if even the thought of family pictures crosses your mind.

Lavender oil might help with the healing, too. I seems to work on everything else our family encounters.

allegra said...

thanks for commenting..i had forgotten how to get back to your blog otherwise, and it's fun to see your cutie again. she has the biggest prettiest eyes, and TOTALLy looks like her mom, but you probably get that all the time.

sorry about her nose. what kid doesn't have a few scars from their childhood. It doesn't look like it will be a very noticeable scar.