Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Big Day!

Ok, today is officially the day! You may ask "Why are you up at 3:30 in the morning when you don't have to be there till like 7 a.m.?" Only a crazy pregnant woman could tell you. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and after lying in bed forever I thought I might as well fold the last of the wash and get it put away, have a bowl of cereal cause my stomach hurts, and look at blogs while I relax. I wish I could sleep because I know it would probably be really helpful, but oh well. If the hospital has wi-fi then I'll have Derek post some pictures today! Yahoo! I can't believe that I finally get to hold my little baby today!!!! I'm still really concerned about Emma, but Derek assures me that she will be well taken care of (I'm sure she'll get lots of attention still and unfortunately we did spoil her for Christmas). I think she knows what spoiled means because just once Derek said something about her being spoiled and she gave him a pretty good glare (she's no dummy). Before this gets any more quirky I will sign off.

4 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Good luck! We're so excited for you!
Mel

Emily Usher said...

Good luck today we are praying for you. What a wonderful Christmas gift, a new baby in the house.

Julianne said...

WOOHOO! Congrats and good luck! We can't wait to see pictures of that girl!

Michelle said...

Good Luck!