
Here are pictures to go with the last post. What cute neices I have! We had so much fun together for a couple hours.

The bike that can potentially carry a whole family of 4! Definitely good times.

Emma loved riding on the back.

Emma's sweet new ride. Is that the coolest trike ever?! Oh, and do you like the boots Emma chose to go with her capris? Very nice. That little girl has a definite thing for boots.

"Going to the bathroom was totally worth it!"

Cousins get Jane smiling.

It's Jolly Jane!

Jane often has this "deep in thought" expression where she puts her hand up to her chin. She's probably thinking "Do I like the ribbon because it makes me look cute, or is it a little much with the leisure sweat pants?"

Have I mentioned that Derek is opposed to my putting headbands on our babies? This picture totally goes against his belief system but I have to accessorize my girls. It's just too much fun.

Last weekend we did a shot gun trip to Provo (as in we went down Friday night and came back Saturday night). We squished so much in that 24 hours. It was a lot of fun. We got to see my family, go to lunch with my old roommate and her cute family and my sis and her cute family. We also managed to do a little bit of shopping in SL (wouldn't suggest going to the Nordstrom Rack on a Saturday but it was crazy fun anyway). We brought a friend from France with us to see Salt Lake. We'll have to take him again so he can get a better look at it.


Jane has been smiling so much and cooing. The other day I heard her first squeal of joy. Emma was always screaming in delight as a baby, which probably comes as no surprise. Jane wants to roll over too. She can get half way there. But I imagine it's hard to be motivated when it hurts to be on one's stomach.

We made brownies and we all enjoyed the batter too.

Jane and Grandpa Whipple.
I know I've kept you all in suspense of what "The Birds" part of the post is all about. Okay, anybody seen that movie. I actually haven't, but I've heard about it. So the other day I was downstairs doing laundry and I heard birds tweeting away. I am so excited for spring and I thought "how nice to hear birds outside." Then it occured to me that they sounded much closer. I looked around and it sounded like the noise was coming from the furnace. I called Derek slightly frantically. I guess they fly down the chimney! I overcame my fear and taped a plate over the opening. Maybe it was one of those "had to be there" moments. But really, who wants birds flying into their house?
Derek got allergy tested today. He got poked over 100 times and apparently he is allergic to all but 5 of those environmental allergens, bless his soul. Luckily they can give him shots for 3 years and take care of it. Next we'll get him tested for food allergies (which is what we're more nervous about since there isn't really an easy fix for that). Hope everyone is enjoying spring!
1 comment:
I do LOVE that tricycle! and I'm glad that Derek could get a shot to take of his allergies, Justin needs that.
Post a Comment