Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Picture Day

We went to JC Penney's for the girl's pictures and here's some of what we got. Somehow it's hard to get smiley ones of them together. Emma was a cheese the whole time which was nice. But Jane was pulling all sorts of hilarious faces many which I didn't include but just try to imagine some of her expressions that say "who in the world is that lady," "I've never seen a contraption quite like that before," "I'm trying to smile but it's not working," "I'd rather be napping," and "you're sure I won't fall off this couch?" Oh, good times.

Here's Emma's official "I'm 3!" picture. I love it; it totally captures her.

Sweet baby Jane.

Sisters. Lately Emma is A LOT more interactive with Jane. It's generally cute but sometimes makes me nervous. Anyone who knows Emma understands. Luckily Jane is already learning to let Emma know when enough is enough.

Smiley girl.

I liked the background. White with pink tuel (how do you spell that anyway?)

Emma is looking so mature these days. My baby is definitely not a baby anymore. She wants to go to school so bad!

Emma loves this dress grandma got her. And Antje gave Emma this wand. She is definitely the princess and I hope she remembers that (not in the "I'm a spoiled little girl" way but the "I know I'm special and important" way.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Those pictures turned out fabulous. You have very photogenic girls!

Justin and Kristin said...

Those pic.s are so cute! You have beautiful little girls!

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

What wonderful pictures!!