
Once again, I realized that I haven't posted in a long time. Fond memories of summer! Emma loves to play in the mud, so here she is making it.

Check out the pony tails! We've been growing our hair out, Emma and I. I can finally do more than put a barrette in it.

Emma loves to cook. We made calzones and Emma decided to cut the tomatoes. Obviously I wouldn't let her have anything sharper than a butter knife. Who knew one could cut tomatoes so well with that thing.

Jane chillin' on the grass, probably at one of our random barbeques.

Antje and Emma on the trike.

Can I just say that I LOVE having little girls to dress up? Here's Jolly on a Sunday morning before church.
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness your girls are beautiful!!! They look so much like you. Just so you know I get most of my girls dance outfits at Target and Wal-mart but there are some really cute ones on allaboutdance.com too. Happy shopping, little dancers are the cutest!
How adorable! I miss you at exercize group!
Post a Comment