
These pictures are obviously a little old (August) since I have Jane in capris and sandals.

Jane has been growing up so much. In the last month she has stopped the army crawl and is crawling on all fours, claps, talks and laughs more, pulls herself up to everything, and is walking along anything possible. When we go to story time she sits on my lap and watches the librarian read the book. It is so fun to watch her grow up and learn so many things. She looks more and more like Emma as she gets older.

Jane sports the fohawk.

Jane wasn't hooked on the sippy until I put juice in it. She couldn't get enough of that apple juice. It was funny to watch her down it. Hey, all I know is her formula smells nasty and juice must be a great alternative.
No comments:
Post a Comment