Monday, October 12, 2009

Am I For Real?

Alright, I have a ton of catching up to do...but it's not going to happen today. I just thought I'd mention that Amanda, Devon, and I (and anyone else who wants to join the bandwagon) are running a half marathon in January! Okay, I announced it and hopefully that means I am committed to my goal. It's definitely going to be a stretch for me but here I go. And let's be honest; I'd run any amount of miles if it meant I got to escape snowy Idaho to go to sunny California in the middle of winter!!!! Yep, there's a good incentive.

6 comments:

Julianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I mean, you haven't done it yet, but committing to do it is half the battle. You guys will do great; I'm excited to hear how it goes. Happy training!

Michelle said...

Wow, I'd so do it with you (I wish I could) but my knee has been so bad lately that I'm trying to lay off it for a while in the hope that it will really heal this time. Your pictures look great, the girls are so cute! I'll have to call you sometime and we'll get our kids together to play.

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Really?!! Wow! Where are you going to train? And you get to go to California?! Awesome.

NB said...

BROOKE: GO TEAM! Where in california are you going to be running? Maybe we can meet up, or if you need a place to stay maybe its close? Call us.

Northern Nickle Clan said...

Good luck! I hope it goes well! That's totally awesome. What a goal for you!!!:)

Justin and Kristin said...

That IS a wonderful incentive and a wonderful goal! I commend you!