Friday, October 23, 2009

Truck Day and the Demolition Derby!

Derek put his little '59 Chevy truck in a car show (back in September).

Here's Derek in action talking about the truck.

Emma enjoyed dancing around in the truck.


Derek, Emma, and Grandpa Bill.

Later that night we took Emma to the Spud Days Demolition Derby....oh yeah! What can I say about it. It was so awesome; and the most red neck event we have ever been to. I have decided that you aren't living till you go to a demolition derby.

Emma LOVED it! She would say "smash, crash!! I told Emma that it was probably good that we left Jane with Grandma; she wouldn't have liked this. Emma replied "yeah, she would've cried and then we wouldn't be able to hear the cars." What a character!



Here are some random pictures of the girls.

Antje, Emma, and Jane.




Emma loves rain, umbrellas, and these sweet boots Aunt Ceci gave her.

No comments: