Monday, November 23, 2009

Emma in her new pj's doing one of her favorite things, eating icecream.

Another one of Emma's favorite things is snow and her shovel from "Cowboy Ranch" (to some known as Cal-Ranch).


3 comments:

kim and ned said...

Hey, Kim here (Dan's sister). Sorry I totally invaded your blog, but I was just wondering how the running was going. Are you guys still running a 1/2 marathon?

kim and ned said...

Oh, yeah. We training for a half marathon in May. I'm also going to start swimming and perhaps biking. I may see a triatholon in my future. We've been sick too, and it's just so stinking cold outside, but we're trying to stay motivated. When is your half marathon? I want to read all about it in your blog.

That picture of Emma eating ice cream is stinking cute!

Justin and Kristin said...

I love "Cowboy Ranch", I think I may just call it that now!