
We made some sweet turkey hats for pre-school. Didn't turn out too bad considering all I had was double sided tape (where in the world have my glue sticks gone...Emma?!)

Jane has the cutest little personality. She has started to become quite opionated. For example, the other day I was drinking some wassle. Jane looked at me and started whining so I got her a sippy of water. She continued to whine and stare at my drink. I poured in a little wassle and she just loved it. What a funny little girl.

We thought Emma had broken us in when she was a toddler, but Jane has somehow found things that Emma didn't think of. One of them is the laundry shoot. Jane is border-line obsessed with it. Everytime the pantry door is open she books it over there. I finally thought, "what's the harm. I'll just let her have a good look at it and make sure she doesn't fall down it." She thought it was the neatest thing. Jane is also interested in the stairs to the bathroom, and today I caught her standing up at the toilet trying to get into the water (eeeeew!) Yeah, she got changed and washed after that!

Emma is a little photographer. Here is her self portrait. I've heard there are cheap little digital cameras for kids. Anyone have any good info on that subject? Santa's curious.

So Deborah has been telling us for months that it is freezing here. We all kept saying "just wait." She didn't understand that it could get colder. The other day she said "I see what you guys mean." Yep, it got colder. On Sunday she just sat in the snow.

Emma and Dylan have a lot of fun together. He's kind of the big brother she never had.

Jane never lets me do her hair, but she let me put this clip in.

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Devon and Graham's. Grandma and Grandpa Whipple, Grandma Wanlass, Uncle Dave, and Aunt Cecily all came. It was nice and relaxing.
2 comments:
We bought Kaysha one of those digital cameras that can be dropped and not break, I think it's fisher price, anyway, she loves it and you can download her pictures onto the computer just like normal digital cameras. The only down side is that the pictures are kind of blurry, but not too bad.
Looks like you've been having fun. Phoenix sounds so nice right now! Mike wants us to go there with him this spring when he goes to take his test. Your girls are cute and growing so big! Happy Holidays.
Post a Comment