
Emma was extremely willing to sit on Santa's lap this year. I think everything is clicking. I think I even heard her say "I love Santa." Generally she is opposed to strange men. Not if they will give her pink laptops and pink dresses.

Deborah left before Christmas to see her family in California, so we had a little early Christmas the night before she left. Emma fell asleep early. But Jane had fun.


Deborah got Emma all sorts of goodies, including some hair glitter and makeup. Let's just say that Emma has glittered everything and everyone. She tried to let Jane in on it but I stopped that fun.

Emma was a climber and it looks like Janie is too. Here she is under the TV (I watched her very carefully, don't worry). She unfortunately also loves all sorts of cords.
2 comments:
OK, so I've been thinking of you! What did you end up doing for the shoes/shin issues?
Merry Christmas, Guys!
I really like Derek's apron.
AWESOME SAUCE!!
Post a Comment