Sunday, January 3, 2010

Elisabeth-Jane is 1!!!

I cannot believe our little Janie baby is 1 already. It literally seems like she was just born a few weeks ago. You can see how much she has grown. It was fun to look at all of the pictures and remember the road we've been on this year. Our little girl is so healthy and happy now.

Our little Christmas baby!






Dear Janie,
We love you so much. You are a beautiful little lady who brings all of us so much joy.
We've loved to watch your little cheeks get chubby. We love to watch you learn about
your world as you explore the wonders of the laundry shoot, the stairs, the toilet, the
bathtub, chocolate, and cat food. You can't even imagine how much daddy, mommy, and
your big sister Emma, love you. Your little personality is emerging and we can't wait to see what else learn.
Love, Your Family For Always

2 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

She is darling!!
Happy Birthday!!

Billy said...

It does seem like only yesterday she was born. It seems like only yesterday Devon and I ventured to your house to deliver the quilt for her before she was born. Times flys and the kids get older and more beautifuler (I don't know nor care if that's a word or not. I'm sayin' it). Hope you guys have a happy new year. Lots of love.