Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Half Marathon Update
Alright, I am about a month away from the race. Things are going well. Despite shin splints, being sick off and on for a month, and other barriers, the training is still going well. I am right on track. I have never ran so much in my life and it feels sooo good. It's definitely hard to find a good time to go, but Derek has been very supportive. I've bought my ticket to LA and when I get discouraged I just think of the beach. I ran 7 miles the other night and I just thought, if this feels great, 13 miles should feel really good. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
NICE!!!! I'm so excited for you. You've inspired me. I've totally been in a rut since the weather gotten all nasty.
Do you need a sports massage? I'll be next week and will by then have taking my final for that class. :) I can hardly wait to hear how the half marathon goes. I think it's cool you and D are doing that.
That is so awesome that you are running a half! Someday I will too, but if I think about it too much, I get way overwhelmed! Anyway, good luck!
Hey this is Chris Webb (my wife is Kelsey). We found your blog through the Boyle's. Send us your email address and we'll invite you to our blog. webbprivateblog@gmail.com
Have fun with that, Brooke. That's totally awesome. Have fun in LA! And I wish you the best with your run!!!
Way to go! I'm so excited for you.
Good luck!
that's awesome! you're my inspiration. i haven't exercised in years. literally:) sad. maybe once the baby comes i'll get more in shape. you'll do great, good luck!!
Post a Comment