Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Birthday Party!

"I know I have some sweet bed head. Could you give me my cake?"

"Usually mom's always pulling stuff out of my mouth and saying I can't eat that yet. What do I do with this exactly?"

"Are you guys sure about this?!"

"It's actually pretty good."

"Oh, yeah."
It took Jane a minute to realize that cake is quite good. I was bad and let her have frosting, but she handled it well with no ill effects on her body. Eventually I had to take the cake away because I didn't want her to get sick.

My friend gave her this doll that creeped us all out, but apparently they test the toys on babies because Jane loved it! (it's face lights up, weird!)

I made this quilt for Jane. I don't want to brag, but it was my first sewing project that I did completely by myself!



Emma was quite the little helper. She opened all of the presents. But Jane didn't care of course.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I can't believe she's already a year old. Time sure goes fast these days. I like the idea of stripping her down for the big cake eating event. I think I'm a bit anal about keeping Ella clean. She'll probably grow up to be OCD just like me...