Sunday, February 28, 2010

the cabin!

We went with our friends, Eleena and Chris, to their cabin, a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun. Emma and I had never been snow mobiling before. This is Derek after our first ride.

Jolly

something must have been funny!

we were laughing because emma totally did her "model" pose for this picture

derek and emma going for a ride


it's a little fuzzy, but this was the best picture i could get. jane was loving this drawer. did i mention that she's a climber?

jane and jonah (aka cute boy)

the expression on emma's face makes me laugh.

emma doing "scrunchy face"
she has so much character and personality. we went swimming the other day and she played peek a boo with some random person who was in the hall way. since emma is so social and out going i guess i figured i'd get a shy kid like myself next. nope. jane's getting pretty social herself.

emma loves this little boy.
thanks guys! we had so much fun.

1 comment:

Kat Curtis said...

Your girls are so darling! Jane is looking more like Emma to me as she's getting older. I love the model pose too. Fun that you got to go snowmobiling. I almost died doing that once, so I'm glad you made it out unscathed. :)