Kim nominated me for the Kreative Blogger award a long time ago and I'm finally getting around to putting it up. I'm supposed to tell you all 7 things that no one knows about me. I'll do my best since my life is an open book:1. When I was 5 I wanted to be a farmer when I grew up...now I want to be a children's librarian.
2. I lost a toe nail when I ran that half marathon (was that a TMI?)
3. When I was little I ate paper and hiked my shorts up as far as they would go.
4. I thought my husband was a hotty the first time I saw him at age 13.
5. I have a random fascination with Africa; I read about Africa and would love to go on a safari someday.
6. I had Woodstock glasses when I was 4 (you know...Snoopy's bird).
7. My best scores on the ACT were in math and science which are traditionally my worst subjects.
Now I choose 7 of you that I think are Kreativ:
1. Rachelle Wilhelmsen
2. Carly Dunn
3. Rachelle Manwaring
4. Kat Curtis
5. Julianne Weaver
6. Allegra George
7. Mandy Tietjen
Just copy the Kreativ Blogger award to your blog, list 7 things people don't know about you, and choose 7 more people to get the award.
Congrats!
1 comment:
That's awesome you wanted to be a farmer. I say you follow your dreams. HAAHAAHAA
Post a Comment