Sunday, April 18, 2010

For Anyone Who Cares...

I actually wrote a ginormous post with lots of fun pictures,...and then it escaped somehow. I lost it. Who knows when I will get the energy to attempt that again. Until next time...I know you all are just waiting for updates, ha!!!!

5 comments:

kim and ned said...

I hate that!

The Halls said...

How crummy! I hope it turns up!

Justin and Kristin said...

I did that one time (and then re-did it a few days later)..... well months later I went into the "posts" part "edit posts" something like that and found it as a draft that had automatically saved (even though I coudn't find it again that day. So, maybe try looking back in the "Edit Posts" place.

Robert Sullivan said...

UGH! I hate it when that happens! I love your blog background, though! :)

Robert Sullivan said...

This is Rachel, by the way.