Sunday, August 22, 2010

4th of July

Call it weird pregnancy cravings or whatever, but I saw this in my cupcake cook book and had to make it. My family was making fun of me because somehow it seemed to take up a lot of time and I may or may not have been obsessed with it (I'm admitting it). It was fun though and I don't mind that we had a lot of extra candy!

Just enjoying some cake.

Is that a kissy face or a fish face? Emma is all about kissing, which is crazy considering the extended families anti-affection policy, j/k!

Just waiting for the fireworks to start. They were phenomenal as usual, though Emma fell asleep. It was an exhausting day!

Oh, Jane was in for the long haul! I let her take a really late nap so she could see the fireworks for the first time. She loved it!

We even had family come for the 4th...Megan, Danial, and Auden.

JJ, Meg, Ellie, Sam, and Max, and future Oliver aka our future baby's best friend, ha!

And these guys are "native" but we're including some other favorite people...Devon, Anders, Antje, and Eames.

2 comments:

kim and ned said...

Those cupcakes look AMAZING! Megan told me that you made some awesome cupcakes, and she wasn't lying.

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Thanks for sharing those cupcakes...yum. And somehow I got behind and have missed a ton of your posts! What beautiful girls you have. And my favorite place to get snow cones is in the parking lot of Smiths!