
Good ol "cruise night" at the Dairy Queen. Who doesn't love a free icecream cone?

Here's Miss Independent. Once I tried to give the cone to her (as if it isn't enough that she won't let me help her AT ALL), but she insisted that I put it on the table so she could also pick it up for herself. I didn't think they came more independent than Emma...they do!

Just a few of the fun cars we look found.

The joys of going through dad's wallet.

We've got a zoo pass so I never bring the camera thinking I'll document the trips another time. Here are a couple I happened to take. Though they don't really show the zoo...instead we're going to just highlight the reason for my "mother of the year" award this year...

The head wound doesn't look too bad in this picture, but anyway, Jane was trying to get in the car and fell of the curb hitting her head on the car and the concrete! That was not pretty.

This little zoo somehow never gets boring.

Emma, Antony, and Jane.
2 comments:
Derek is in trouble if she's starting to raid his wallet this early! :)
Cute sunglasses!
Your girls sure are cute. I love their cheesy grins. You need to come see us next time you come to Utah!
Post a Comment