
We've instituted a "princess point" reward system for Emma to earn things that she probably doesn't need, but really really wants. For example, new "fancy" black church shoes (she already has black dress shoes). You go girl! She worked hard for them (I think it was 10 princess points).

The dress is a little big on Emma still, but it was one my mom made for me when I was little so it is definitely sentimental to us.

I am not sure what was so exciting on the porch, I think maybe the doorbell was intriguing her. She has a fascination with putshing the "but" (button). She is modeling the traditional daisy dress made by her Grandma Whipple. Usually the girls get blessed in it, aka. it's small and shouldn't fit when you're 1 1/2 years old. I love our little petite Jane.


Grandma always lets the girls pick a few flowers from the flowerbed.
1 comment:
That daisy dress is beautiful! How fun for Emma, that 'princess point system' is probably PERFECT for her! Isn't it so fun to put your baby in your clothes?! My Mom gave me a couple pairs of my shoes for Hailey to borrow.
Post a Comment