Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Watch Out!

Yes I realize that I have slacked on the blogging. Luckily this is basically our family "scrapbook" which means that at some point all of the pictures will make it on here. But for now, I thought I would explain the lack of blogging. I am a crazy nesting pregnant woman! With five weeks to go (more likely four) this lady is feeling the pressure to have everything perfect in her life...yeah, right. But I might as well try. This means little time for anything besides trying to get primary in order before I'm out for a few (did I mention that my primary program is like 5 days before I am due?) I also have a plan to have every square inch of my house cleaned before the big day. Anyone laughing yet? Derek laughs each night as he watches his big pregnant wife cleaning every wall, baseboard, light fixture...you name it. I'll say that I nested with Emma and Jane as well, but it has definitely gotten worse with each one. Maybe it's because I know that it's going to be harder with each one, and if we can have some sense of order and cleanliness it will feel a little more normal. I'm trying not to drag Derek into the nesting since he already is dedicating most of his extra time to remodeling a room for Emma downstairs before the munchkin comes. Until later, wish me luck in my nesting endeavors!

2 comments:

Justin and Kristin said...

Wow! that has gone by super fast (as a bystander anyway)....good luck! If u need something, let me know!

The Dunns said...

Brooke-
I am way excited for you and baby #3 to arrive! Don't over do it on the nesting girl! good luck with the primary program!
Keep us posted!
Carly