Saturday, November 20, 2010

We've Got a Baby!!!



Here's our beautiful little girl! We love her so much!

She is such a happy little girl. Emma and Jane love to give her soft kisses and help feed her a bottle if they can get the chance. As a side note, Emma also asked if she could help feed her when I was breastfeeding! She's a funny one.
More to come!




I've been waiting to do the big baby post because I wanted to include her name. A week later we still are unsure, but I at least wanted to include a couple pictures in the mean time.




Everything went well. We went in to get induced Friday, November 12th





6 comments:

Edwards Family said...

CONGRATS! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics! How was you labor? What did she weigh, etc.?

Julianne said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited to hear her name and such. I hope you are both doing well. And PS, I love the blanket that she is laying on in the 1st pic! Those are the colors we are going for for this second one we're having a (a girl, due in March).

Anyway - congratulations, you guys!

Emily Empey said...

She is so stinkin cute! When i get over this cold i need tocome give that girl some cuddles- and I will take your other two to my house to give you a break for a lil bit!

Samantha said...

She sure looks sweet! Congratulations!

Justin and Kristin said...

She is pretty, I love that outfit!

kim and ned said...

WOW!!! Congrats! She's stinking cute.