OH my gosh! I haven't been to your blog for awhile... congrats on baby Ruby!! I didn't know you had a baby! She is PERFECT! And...of course I LOVE the name:) Btw, everyone that asks what my Ruby's name is and I tell them "Ruby", they always tell me how much they love it, ha ha. Maybe you'll get the same reaction. Anyway.... I'd love to take your pics next time I'm in Utah. Don't know when exactly that will be, but I'll let you know! Congrats on Ruby again. So sweet.
Hey, this blog has everything you do and don't want to know about Derek, Brooke, Emma, and Jane. We currently live in Idaho Falls, Idaho where Derek is working at the Idaho National Laboratory as an Auditor. He recently completed his degree in Accounting at ISU.
Brooke stopped working in August 2007 (bringing Emma to the office was not working anymore). Now she's just trying to be the "CEO" of our home. Emma is just loving every minute of life.
Well, Emma is essentially our life. We love this little girl! She was born on August 3rd 2006. She weighed 8 lbs, 2 ozs and was 20.5 inches long; kind of a big girl for a short mom. From the moment they let me hold her Emma was awake and aware; her eyes were wide open. Emma is definitely a little (or not so little) bundle of energy. She currently enjoys running, climbing, and is getting quite proficient with a spoon. Emma is a talker. Her favorite new sounds/words are weeeee,whoaaaah, me-me, and Emma. Well, I could go on and on about her but i'll save that for later.
1 comment:
OH my gosh! I haven't been to your blog for awhile... congrats on baby Ruby!! I didn't know you had a baby! She is PERFECT! And...of course I LOVE the name:) Btw, everyone that asks what my Ruby's name is and I tell them "Ruby", they always tell me how much they love it, ha ha. Maybe you'll get the same reaction. Anyway.... I'd love to take your pics next time I'm in Utah. Don't know when exactly that will be, but I'll let you know! Congrats on Ruby again. So sweet.
Post a Comment