Thursday, June 16, 2011

Emma's Spring Ballet Recital

This year the girls danced to a song called "I'm the Greatest Star." Miss Katie said that this "diva-ish" song was perfect for their class.


Antje, Emma, and Xoe.


Grandma and Grandpa came up for the performance.

3 comments:

kim and ned said...

Cute Girls! I'm so jealous that Ruby is sleeping through the night. Hopefully Alice is doing that by 6 months. There's hope!!

Kelsey said...

Derek - This is Chris Webb. I misplaced the info I received for the 10 year reunion. If you have it would you email me at cwebb101@hotmail.com.

ps- you have cute little girls.

Edwards Family said...

Emma is so cute! It's hard to believe u have three little girls! Sometimes it only seems like yesterday we were at the Y and other times it seems so long ago. You have such a beautiful family! It's so fun to be able to see your famil grow.