Sorry for the absence of pictures lately. I just haven't taken too many because I think I have overdone documenting Emma's life. We have thousands of pictures which might be overkill. And, believe it or not, Emma is getting annoyed with all of the pictures I am taking of her. So instead of getting cute smilie pictures, I get these mad-looking ones. I'm giving Emma a little space for a while. Life is good. Derek finished his finals last Tuesday (wahoo!!!) He is taking one class at ISU this summer and one independent-study through BYU. He only has 11 credits after that for Fall semester. I can't believe we are so close! We do have graduate school after, but I think his masters will only take 2 or 3 semesters which we can handle. Derek also started an internship yesterday at the INL (Idaho National Laboratory) which should be interesting and look good on a resume. I am so impressed with this husband of mine. He gets some sweet grades and is very motivated in everything he does.
Emma and I? We are just happy that we can go on walks outside, go to the zoo, and plant our garden. Naps are a wonderful part of our lives as well, ha!
This last weekend we went to Provo. Meg and Danial moved back to Provo for the summer, and then they are going to be at Weber State after that. We were so excited to see what a pregnant Megan looked like (it was rather hard to imagine her with a growing abdomen). We had a lot of fun visiting friends and family, as always
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you have been having fun! Congrats to your hubby. Oh, what they go through for their families! Gotta love 'em! :)
P.S. isn't Twilight AWESOME!!! :)
Hey Brooke,
It is Rebecca. I tried to add you and Derek to my friends but for some reason it didn't work. It says that your blog address doesn't exist. Any tips? Well it sounds like you guys have both been busy. Tell Derek congratulations for Blaine and me. It is so nice to finish the never ending road of college. The last semester flies by so fast and before you know it he will be done. Blaine just finished with his masters at the U Of U. I am so proud of him for all of his diligence and hard work. I hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment