Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a Girl!

Yep, we had our ultra-sound today and we are having another girl! We are so excited. Derek and I didn't mind either way; we would of course be excited for either. But I think it will be fun to have two little girls. We started thinking about our ultra-sound with Emma and remembered that they had a hard time telling if she was a girl or boy because she wouldn't stop moving (imagine that!) This time we had the opposite problem, this little girl wouldn't move. She just sat there as the lady jiggled my stomach and Derek poked me. It was so fun to see her little fingers and toes. Most of the time she had her little body bent so her toes were touching her face. She would kind of itch her face with her toes. It was hilarious! It will be really interesting to see what this next little girl looks like and what her personality is like. Oh, and she looks really healthy and normal so we are very excited.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Yipee! Little girls are fun, and this way you can pull out all your cute baby stuff from Emma.

Mandy said...

yay! congrats!!

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

How fun! Good news!
Melanie

Robert Sullivan said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I love little girls. I don't know if you know this but I come from a family of five girls. I think that is one reason that my sisters and I are so close.